Get to Know T-Net International
“T-Net” is an abbreviation. It stands for “Training Network.” T-Net is the “Training network for disciplemaking churches.” T-Net is an international Christian training organization whose mission is:
To coach pastors and church leaders to finish the Great Commission
- In their own congregations,
- Their own regions, and…
- In every country of the world. Read More
How our Ministry Works:
1. First, T-Net has a set of 10 week-long modular courses that are taught 4 months apart to teams of pastors. Read More
2. Second, built into these courses is a double-multiplication system. Every student must recruit and train the next generation of pastors. They must also recruit lay leaders and train them to plant new churches.
3. Third, There is a specific operating system beyond the courses that coaches leaders in each country to develop a business plan, a board, and establish an indigenously led and funded, multiplying organization in their country. Generally, it takes only five years to start ministry in a country and then leave it fully self-functioning.
Our long term vision is…
TO ESTABLISH AN:
- INDIGENOUSLY LED AND FUNDED
- CHURCH-PLANTING AND REVITALIZATION MOVEMENT
- IN EACH OF THE 229 COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD
- AND TO COACH THEM UNTIL THE GREAT COMMISSION IS FINISHED! Read More
In the year, 2020, T-Net will be one of the ten largest para-church ministries in the world based on the number of churches and individuals ministered to and the number of salvations and disciples produced (not the number of employees). Read More
PDF Download "Get to Know Our Ministry"