T-Net International Academic Regulations
General Description of Diploma and Degrees offered by T-Net International
After 20 years of thought and discussion, much prayer and careful planning, the Board of T-Net International has arrived at the following position.
- We believe that finishing the Great Commission will take more pastors and church planters than could ever be trained by all the existing Bible Colleges and Seminaries in the world.
- We believe that the Great Commission will best be finished when pastoral leaders are well trained.
- We believe that this training must focus more on competence in ministry than on academic knowledge.
- We believe that pastors mastering and practicing this competence deserve just as much recognition as those mastering theological knowledge and should be able to earn a professional accredited degree.
Therefore, the board of T-Net International of the United States of America as an affiliate of an accredited institution of Christian higher education does hereby establish and offer the professional degrees of Master of Ministry (MA.Min), Bachelor of Ministry (BA.Min), and Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.) as well as a Diploma level for those taking their courses, mastering both material and competences and applying these in such a way as to significantly contribute to finishing the Great Commission. We believe that those who earn these degrees are better equipped and trained to finish the Great Commission than almost any other degree program extant, and that those who earn these degrees can display them with Christian pride as approved workmen, never ashamed!
The following policies govern the granting of Diplomas and degrees by T-Net InternationalAcademic Integrity Policy
T-Net International in the spirit of truth and honesty as espoused by our LORD JESUS CHRIST is dedicated to the finishing of the Great Commission by the power of God. T-Net International can only function and accomplish its objectives in an atmosphere where high ethical standards prevail. For this reason, and to insure that the academic work of all students will be fairly evaluated, T-Net International strongly condemns academic dishonesty.
Theological Integrity Policy
To ensure Theological integrity T-Net International requires that all students and trainers affirm their agreement with the T-Net doctrinal statement by submitting a signed copy and retaining a copy in their Auxiliary Manual.
Academic Requirements and Satisfactory Progress
The passing grades in courses are:
• For a Diploma – an average grade point of 3.0 or higher on a 5-point system for every course
• For a BA.Min – an average grade point of 3.0 or higher on a 5-point system for every course
• For a MA.Min – an average grade point of 4.0 or higher on a 5-point system for every course
• For D.Min - an average grade point of 4.0 or higher on a 5-point system or every course
• Course assignments that fail to earn a passing grade of 3 are marked “incomplete” or “warning” and cannot be used to satisfy any of the requirements of graduation. Students may not enroll in courses on a pass/fail basis.
- Incomplete – The assignment must be completed or re-submitted to receive a grade and credit. Student must re-do or complete assignment or face probation.
- Warning – Indicates no work done or very unacceptable work. Student will be placed on probation if assignment is not submitted by the next course and dismissed from training if not completed within two courses.
• Neither a diploma nor a degree will be awarded to a student who fails to begin his/her own training center or who fails to plant a church, as this is the basic purpose of all your training.
Application for Graduation and Commencement
All students must file a formal application for graduation (High School, Bachelors, Masters, Doctorate or Diploma). Application forms and submission deadlines can be found in this manual or in the College Handbook posted at www.tnetwork.com.
Degrees are conferred at the date that graduation is scheduled for your center. Commencement ceremonies are held on that date. Students wishing to attend commencement must indicate this on the application for graduation. All students completing graduation requirements and all payments of tuition and fees will be issued an accredited degree. All other students completing requirements will receive an unaccredited diploma.
A student who re-enters a T-Net International program after an absence of three or more years must meet the requirements of the current program unless he or she receives written approval from the country director to continue under an earlier program. This written permission must be filed in the International Dean’s office and approved by him prior to the student reentering a program.
Change of Grade
When an error has been made in computing the student's final grade for a course or when the student completes work for which he previously received an “incomplete” or “warning” the reported grade may be changed by the instructor. The student may initiate the change by contacting the instructor. The instructor will then send the course credit form to the country director and international office just as when any course is finished.
Each candidate for a diploma or a degree must meet with their trainer for a final interview. This interview should occur at least 60 days before graduation. This interview will verify that all of the assignments have been finished. The last verification page should be completed at the interview and sent to the Country Director so that it is received at least 60 days prior to the scheduled graduation ceremony.
Students are responsible for knowing degree requirements, attending the courses offered and completing all of necessary assignments that will enable them to complete their degree or diploma program. It is also their responsibility to know T-Net International’s regulations for the standard of work required to continue in the program as well as the ethical expectations for each participant.
Forms Required for Graduation
To be eligible to graduate, the following forms must be sent to and received by the T-Net International office no later than 60 days before graduation is scheduled:
- The application for admission required by the accredited institution of higher education represented by T-Net (such as Minnesota Graduate School of Theology) must be filled out, signed and accompanied by their required registration fee. This application and fee can be submitted at course 1 but is past due after course Three.
- One official transcript of the prerequisite degree should be submitted with the application for admission. (This is obtained from the secondary school or college you previously attended and graduated from.)
- One T-Net application for graduation filled out and signed – received at least 60 days before graduation (one page).
- One data sheet with all blanks filled in submitted at course Ten – received in International office at least 60 days before graduation.
All course tuition and fees must be paid in order to apply for graduation. Any fees required by Minnesota Graduate School of Theology or other institutions of high education must be sent in USD to your Country Director who will forward it to that school through T-Net International’s US office. (Please visit www.tnetwork.com to check for updates on fees and how they should be sent, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for specifics). It is the responsibility of the student to ensure that your T-Net Country Director has received all of these forms and fees.
Students may determine whether all forms have been received by accessing their online student account in the T-Net Cloud website or contacting their Trainer. If forms are not received, no degree or diploma will be issued. T-Net will not take responsibility to determine whether all forms have been sent. Again, this is the responsibility of the individual student in conjunction with their Country Director.
For a list of schools who give accredited degrees for T-Net training, and for their fees and applications, please contact David Durey, Dean of Training Centers, email@example.com.
Course and Tuition Fees
For a schedule of fees see your Country page on the website.